Nothing is more important to us than the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff and at ScholarLee, we are taking all advised and necessary steps to ensure that safety.
These steps include:
- a dedicated ScholarLee Covid-19 compliance officer
- hand-sanitising facilities in public areas
- increased frequency housekeeping & disinfection
- social distancing
- information signage
- ongoing staff health & safety training
- online/remote service management & communications
- 24/7 support
- and more . . .
To help maintain a safe environment, on arrival all guests receive our detailed ScholarLee Covid-19 Risk Management Procedures & are required to complete a Health Status Declaration.
For UCC students please see https://www.ucc.ie/en/emt/covid19/student-faq for latest information relevant to UCC.
For all national COVID-19 information, advice and updates, please visit the Irish Government Department of Health website at https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus
Note: All ScholarLee Covid-19 procedures and protocols are updated as HSE guidelines advise.